Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Skill and Understanding


 In 2006, I experienced a full blown, spontaneous Kundalini awakening. Although it was the most horrifying and traumatic experience of my life, in the end, it endowed me with the information technology necessary to decipher the symbolism of the Book of Revelations.  There dwell among us those who are actively working to re-order the world and  bring the apocalyptic prophecies of Revelation to pass.
I believe this because during my research I found images from the book of Revelation embedded in American Federal Reserve Notes.  The encoded symbols appear to create an order for our future that is based on falsehood and misunderstanding of scripture. I am here to provide you with skill and understanding, that you might, with confidence, secure the proper order for yourselves and your children, in the coming days.

 Kundalini is a Sanskrit word that refers to a coiled serpent, or snake. In Hinduism, the human body is believed to have seven chakras (wheels), or energy centers that align with the spine, from the coccyx to the crown of the head. It is believed that the energy of these chakras lies dormant, coiled at the base of the spine, like a sleeping serpent, until it is awakened. In the Hindu and Buddhist traditions, when Kundalini, or serpent energy, arises and energizes the seven chakras, one is said to be enlightened or awakened. In Christianity this phenomenon is referred to as baptism by fire, being born again, resurrection, or becoming a new creation.

 Such an awakening is the Holy Grail of Hindu yogic practice, Buddhist meditation practice, and Christian prayer. The phenomenon of enlightenment is the subject of religious myth and legend the world over. In Buddhism, Gatama Sakyamuni is believed to have experienced a Kundalini awakening,  while sitting under the Bodhi tree, which transformed him into the Buddha. Using remarkably similar imagery, Judaism informs us of a serpent (Kundalini) that rested beneath a tree and opened the eyes of, or awakened, the woman Eve, saving her from certain death. The Kundalini tale in Christianity is revealed in the book of Revelation, where it takes the form of a Lamb with 7 eyes, representing the 7 chakras of an enlightened one, who opens a book no man can read. The common imagery of these stories, from different ages and cultures, point us to a universal belief in a spiritual, transformational awakening experience.  Each age and each culture has its own name for this process, but the experience is the same universally.

At the time of my awakening, I had never heard the term Kundalini.  I had never studied Hinduism, Buddhism, the Tao, or practiced Yoga in any form. I had no idea what a chakra was, nor was I familiar with the enlightenment movement. I came to my Kundalini experience through my intense and extensive research of Jesus, the Christ, who, as it is written, had his own Kundalini experience. In order to understand the nature and identity of Jesus, and the significance of his message,  it is first necessary to place him within the cultural and historical context of his Kundalini awakening. I call upon the testimony of the Buddha, and upon the voice of my own experience, to shed light upon this spiritual phenomenon.   

 In the account of Buddha's awakening, and there are many versions from which I draw, Gotama Sakyamuni was seeking enlightenment through meditation when he was attacked by an evil entity he called Mara. Mara is described as the Lord of Death and destruction. According to accounts, Mara attacked Gotama with armies of demons and tempted him with the lusts of man, power, glory, honor and riches. The Destroyer, Mara, spiritually blinded Gotama, filled him with terrors, threatened him with death and attempted to deceive him with horrifying, inexplicable phenomenon. Gotama could not be moved from his purity of spirit, even in the face of certain death. As it is written, Gotama reached out and offered Mara his love, effectively overcoming the power of evil with the power of compassion.

I had been seeking truth for a very long time, when in 2006, I was attacked by an evil entity called Allah.  Allah presented himself as the one true god. He offered me power, glory, honor and riches if I would worship him as god, and teach his message of death and destruction to the world. When I refused, he tortured and threatened to kill me.  I felt like I was on fire, like I was being burned alive, micro-waved from the inside out.  I was in the fiery torments of hell and in excruciating pain from which there was no relief, day or night. I was physically ill and could neither eat nor sleep because of my burning. I lost 15 pounds and I knew in my heart I was dying.  I heard the voice of a thousand demons screaming in my head day and night. I had been researching code in the book of Revelation and began to see code everywhere I looked. I wanted to put my eyes out to keep from seeing it. I had visions of people in foreign lands speaking languages I could not understand. I felt like my mind was being raped and my soul had been snatched from me. Every guidepost, every certainty upon which I had depended disappeared and left me in a state of spiritual blindness, unable to find my bearings.  It was as if heaven had been shut, had disappeared, leaving me abandoned and alone in my distress. So I did the only thing I knew to do. I reached out and offered Allah, the destroyer, my love. The visions and the burning began to abate. The entire experience lasted approximately 6 weeks, or 40 days and 40 nights. I have witnesses to this ordeal.

Because of this experience, it is with some confidence that I can bring you the story of Jesus' Kundalini awakening, which transformed him into the Christ.  As it is written, Jesus went into the wilderness and was attacked by an evil entity he called Satan. Satan presented himself to Christ as the one true god, and offered Jesus power, honor, glory and riches if he would worship Satan as god, and teach his message of death and destruction to the world.  Satan wanted Jesus to make the Law of Moses, written on stones, his bread, or doctrine. Jesus refused to serve evil. Satan then threatened Jesus with death, and I am certain that Jesus experienced his wrath in the form of physical pain and torture, that was so excruciating Jesus could neither eat nor drink. Thus it is written, he fasted for 40 days and 40 nights. Jesus was blinded by this power, and there was no god with him. He was alone. As it is written, Satan also offered to avenge Jesus of enemies. You can rest assured that Jesus overcame the power of Satan with the power of love, just as Buddha and I did.

Jesus, Buddha and I are one. We each met the destroyer face to face and overcame him with the power of our love.These testimonies have several important commonalities. The account is nearly identical in every culture, in every age. In each of these testimonies, an individual was "cast into hell" and tried in the fire.  A destroyer appeared, pretending to be god, and demanded to be worshipped as God.  Each was tortured and threatened with very real death if he refused to worship the destroyer and deliver a message of death and destruction to the earth.  They overcame him, as the book of Revelation puts it, by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony, and they loved not their lives unto the death.  In other words,  they overcame him by the testimonies they held of the nature of love and the one true god, and their willingness to die rather than worship evil and falsehood.

The Lamb in the book of Revelation has been identified as Jesus. The Lamb is, in fact, representative of Lao Tsu, the father of enlightenment, a Buddha, and author of the Tao Te Ching, known as the Great Way of the Kings. Little is known of him except that he hails from the region that is now China, and was called the Supreme Ancient One, the Master, and the Pure One. Confuscious referred to him as a Dragon. Revelation refers to him as the lamb, who spoke like a dragon. The words and teachings of Jesus come directly from the Tao Te Ching of Lao Tsu, which preceded him by at least 600 years. The covenant of the rainbow, which has seven colors, is the covenant of Kundalini and the seven 7 chakras of enlightenment. It is the covenant of Lao Tsu, Buddha, and Jesus, for these three are one. They are the gold that has been tried in the fire.  They wear the golden crowns of enlightenment.

 What Hinduism and Buddhism call a Kundalini awakening, Christianity calls baptism by fire, or baptism of the Holy Spirit. The symptoms are the same. I would like to call to your remembrance the day the Holy Spirit was poured out upon the church after the death of Jesus. Tongues of fire appeared over their heads and they spoke in tongues. Kundalini is well known in other cultures to deliver the gift of tongues and is the fire, the flame, in which the gold is tried and refined. Kundalini is the baptism by fire,  alluded to in Christianity as a "burning" in the bosom. Those who have been tried in the fires of the Holy Spirit, who is Kundalini, are represented in Christian iconography with crowns of gold, which are the yellow auras, or halos, of enlightened beings.

The Holy Spirit has 3 primary functions. The first is to call to your remembrance the words that Jesus Christ spoke, in the flesh, and to testify of Him.  The second is to destroy illusion and reveal to you the truth of all things. This is the job of Kundalini, to disspell illusion and reveal truth. Every enlightened being who has been tried in the fire testifies of the truth in the words of Jesus the Christ. They also testify of the truth in the words of Buddha, for these two are one. They testify of the same truth. Love one another. Do no harm. Forgive. Become one as we are one. The 3rd function of Kundalini and the Holy Spirit is to deliver the gift of tongues.
The gift of tongues is not the ability to speak jibberish in the name of God.  The gift of tongues allows us to see and understand a critical, life changing and world shaking truth. The Bible is not written in the Hebrew language.  It is written in the tongues of the Gentiles, in the tongues of every nation, kindred, tongue and people. I have uncovered Sanskrit, Pali, Tibetan, Latin, Greek, and Spanish, to name a few. This fact changes the interpretation of scripture and fundamentally altars its meaning.

I have presented you with the stories of four beings who were baptised by Fire. We are not the only ones who have met the devil face to face. We, and others like us, are the only ones who have met the devil face to face and overcome him. Others have been tried in the fires of Kundalini and failed. We know their stories. They have been written for our instruction.  Moses, the apostle Paul, the prophet Muhammad and Joseph Smith all encountered the destroyer.  Under threat of death, each of them accepted him as god and agreed to take his message of death and destruction to the world, for power, honor, glory and riches.  They did not attain enlightenment. They have no golden crowns of awakening. They believe illusion. They have called the devil god and have taught you to fear the light.



No comments:

Post a Comment